Mother's Day is just around the corner and I always like to make something with my hands for my mom!
I designed this embroidered Mother's Day card for my mom this year, and I am so excited to share it with you!
To create this embroidered Mother's Day card, you will need:
- Mother's Day card pattern - print it onto cardstock
- thread (I used black, green, light pink, and dark pink)
- Stitch-Along tutorial Part 1
- Stitch Along tutorial Part 2
A few tips:
- use cardstock or other THICK paper
- pre poke the holes in your paper so you know exactly where you will be stitching
- don't pull too tight, or you will rip the paper
- if the flower and/or center of the flower are too complicated to stitch, you could color them with a colored pencil - it would be sooo cute!