Embroidered Sweater Stitch Along
Finally! A Stitch Along teaching you how to embroider your own sweater with yarn! These sweaters are so popular and now you can make them yourself! Think of all the gifts you could make in the near future!
This Stitch Along is pre-recorded, so you can complete your project at your own pace. I promise you can do this! :) The Stitch Along will take you through the process of embroidering this "hello" sweater step-by-step and includes all my tips and tricks for embroidering on knit material as well as my preferred materials, tips for transferring the pattern onto your sweater, how to make the perfect stitch, and all your other frequently asked questions.
Feel free to use the "hello" pattern provided, or write/draw your own pattern and use this stitch along video to help you embroider it! (Stitch Along video gives some instructions for how to transfer your own design onto your sweater).
In a nutshell, this Digital download includes:
- pre-recorded Stitch Along Video
- "hello" PDF embroidery pattern
- detailed written instructions for using the pattern including pictures
- list of materials needed (including links to all my favorite supplies)
- Tips and Tricks for embroidering on knit material
- answers to your Frequently Asked Questions (see below)
The pattern also includes answers to all your frequently asked questions like:
- How do I transfer the pattern onto my clothing?
- Should I use a stabilizer?
- Should I use an embroidery hoop?
- How do I avoid puckering when working with stretchy materials?
- How do I secure the embroidery so that it doesn’t come unraveled?
- How do I wash hand-embroidered clothing?
- What type of yarn should I use?
Please note that this pattern is copyrighted. The pattern and your final product are for personal use only. Please do not sell this pattern, stitch along video, or final product. Thank you :)
Because of the digital nature of this product, no returns or refunds are accepted after purchase.