American Flag Shirt PDF Embroidery Pattern
*PLEASE READ: This is a PDF embroidery pattern which can be downloaded onto your computer. No physical item will be mailed to you.
Dress up your favorite t-shirt with some DIY hand-embroidery! Perfect for beginners and advanced embroiderers alike, this digital embroidery pattern gives you all the instructions, tips, and tricks to embroider your very own t-shirt.
This pattern is sized for a 3-inch American flag, but you could enlarge or shrink it to make it any size you wish
Your digital download includes:
-pattern instructions (including what stitches to use, thread colors, tips for embroidering on clothing, and pictures to help you along the way)
-stitching guide (pictures and explanations for how to create the stitches needed for this pattern)
-video tutorials (links to videos that explain how to transfer your pattern, create specific stitches, secure your embroidery, and more!)
-Several TIPS for embroidering on clothing including answers to frequently asked questions like:
- -How do I transfer the pattern onto my clothing?
- -Should I use a stabilizer?
- -Should I use an embroidery hoop?
- -How do I keep my shirt from stretching and puckering?
- -How do I secure the embroidery so that it doesn’t come unraveled?
- -How do I wash hand-embroidered clothing?
- -What type of thread should I use?
*These tips will help you embroider on any piece of clothing!
Please note that the pattern and your finished product are for personal use only. Please do not sell the pattern or product made from the pattern. Thank you!